I hope all our wonderful preschool Mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Miss Kelly, Ms. Rana and myself would like to thank all of you for the wonderful treats and notes we received for Teacher Appreciation Week. We feel honored to be part of your children's lives, and we greatly appreciate your gratitude and support.
This week we will continue our unit study of spring, we will continue to look at whats growing.
Field Day is coming up soon, it is scheduled for Friday, May 25. Preschool will be participating in field day in the afternoon session which starts at 1:10. I want to invite all of our Non-Friday friends to come and participate with the preschool on that day, please arrive at the preschool room at 1:00. If your child will be joining us on that Friday for Field Day please let Mrs. Geidner know. Please note some of the field day activities will include water, please dress your child appropriately and/or send an extra pair of clothes just in case. If you have any questions please speak with Mrs. Geidner.
The last day of preschool is Friday, June 15, I would like to invite all of our Non-Friday Preschool friends to come and spend the morning saying good-bye, the last day of school is a half day.
Safe Tips From Haven the Heron: Week of 5/14/18
Tips for this week are all about the Playground
- Wear shoes that cover your feet. Flip flops and sandals can cause a trip hazard for most playground activities.
- Don’t use playground equipment that is broken or not working properly, tell an adult and make another choice.
- Be aware when passing by the swings and give plenty of room to avoid collisions.
- Be safe by coming down slides with your feet first. Do not run up a slide.
- Don’t forget to wear sunscreen or protective clothing and stay hydrated!
May 23 Early Release (school ends at 1:28)
May 25 Field Day (Start time 1:10)
May 28 No School Memorial Day
June 15 Last Day of School (Half Day)
Thank you for your continued support and Happy Mother's Day!